Minutes of Staff Time Saved
Of Value Generated
...This has had a tremendous impact on our inbound calls for appointments!Dr. T - Dermatologist
Please accept this as my letter of Recommendation for Simple Interact as a Patient Engagement platform that we have been using since January 2014. We couldn't be happier with the solution, and we continue to be impressed with the social media results that it drives. Thank you Simple Interact!
I have listed some of the unique features of the Simple Interact solution that have made an impact at our practice:
- #1 - Can't stress this enough - The system has "gently" encouraged our happy patients to leave public reviews of their experience. This has had a tremendous impact on our inbound calls for appointments!
- The tablet based system has an excellent user interface that has streamlined our check-in process and it's added a modern, sophisticated touch.
- The company has bent over backwards to accommodate our needs. We can't say enough great things about their commitment to their product.
- The analytics provide great insight into daily/weekly patient experience. It's become an invaluable tool for us at Sonoma Skin Works.
- We have also been able to identify patients that have had sub-par experiences through the internal survey system, and respond to them directly to circumvent a negative public review.
Dr. T - Dermatologist
...They are helping us accumulate positive online reviews from our satisfied patients...Dr. V - Psychiatrist
Please accept this as my Letter of Recommendation for Simple Interact, a “Patient Relationship Management” solution we have been using for several months. I am very pleased with the results, and feel strongly that your practice would also benefit by using this product.
Here are some of the benefits I would like to highlight:
- Their tablet based electronic check-in process is very sleek and intuitive. It enhances our patient’s perception of us as an exclusive practice. Having been in practice for 35 years, patients compliment me for "staying with the time".
- They have digitized PHQ9 and ADHD forms which makes it easy for us to track depression levels across multiple visits. Before my patient is seen I am aware of their condition. This will make it easier for me to evaluate patient's progress over course of time.
- Their survey process allows us to identify dissatisfied patients and address underlying concerns before they post negative comments online or take their business elsewhere. This has clearly helped me identify any short comings of the practice.
- They are helping us accumulate positive online reviews from our satisfied patients on HealthGrades, Google+, Yelp, and Vitals every month. This helps us attract more new patients.
- Their product is cloud based, and adds no overhead to our existing processes or infrastructure.
- Their team is always available, and very responsive. They make biweekly product enhancements on the cloud, with no disruptions to us. They listen keenly to my feedback and use it to improve the product.
Dr. V - Psychiatrist
...SI is making it easier for us to improve our online presence and reputation...Dr. J - Dentist
Our practice has been using Simple Interact for a couple of months now and we have had the best of experience with them. SI has been very intuitive and very easy for patients to use for check in and for our front office staff to learn, that it hardly needed any training. It has enabled us in developing a relationship with our patients and has given them a platform to voice their opinion. When compared to the other companies with similar products, SI has brought in its personal touch to its clients and has been very accommodating to individual needs of the practice unlike a cookie cutter practice solution. What also sets them apart is how accessible and responsive they are. I would highly recommend them. In this day and age, where patients are judging and rating their health-care professionals, SI is making it easier for us to improve our online presence and reputation, to stay connected to our patients and give a high tech vibe to the practice.
Dr. J - Dentist
...makes it extremely HIPAA compliant and makes for a speedier check in process...Margaret - Dermatology Practice Manager
I would highly recommend Simple Interact for any type of medical practice. The ease of simplifying the patient check in process is refreshing. I no longer have to struggle with illegible writing on patient forms. I no longer need to call the patients up to verify addresses or the spelling of names or dates of birth which makes it extremely HIPAA compliant and makes for a speedier check in process for everyone involved. Our patients appreciate the ease of use of the tablet format and have fewer questions when filling out information on the tablet than they did when filling out paper forms. It is very user friendly for both patients and office staff and I would highly recommend this program to any office. The support is amazing and any input, suggestions or requests have always been taken into consideration and many times implemented. If you would like to make your check in process easier on both patients and office staff I would highly recommend this program.
Margaret - Dermatology Practice Manager
...we were so pleased that we have now added an additional two office locations...Brissa - Director of Marketing for Neuro Surgeon
Simple Interact has been one of the best additions to our practice thus far. Not only has it helped with our patient flow in clinic, but also allowed us to continuously give excellent quality care by analyzing patient surveys and applying their feedback to our clinic.
In fact, after having only one of our practice locations give Simple Interact a try, we were so pleased that we have now added an additional two office locations.
Furthermore, we are even more impressed with Ravi, the owner. He’s absolutely great in following up, creative feedback and ideas, and is very knowledgeable in his field. He has been extremely helpful in all areas of the software. We are pleased with the results and look forward to our continuing relationship with Simple Interact!
Brissa - Director of Marketing for Neuro Surgeon
...There is no simpler, yet professional system to keep your business truly "paperless"!Shari - Dental Practice Manager
Simple Interact has made such a positive change in the way the front office and patient check in works. The system is very user friendly for all ages. It is easy to import the patient's information and changes can be made very quickly to make it tailored for your business. If you are not using Simple Interact for your business needs, I would highly recommend that you start. There is no simpler, yet professional system to keep your business truly "paperless"!
Shari - Dental Practice Manager
...Digitized intake forms including self-assessment screening forms are very easy for our patients to use...Susan - Psychiatric Practice Manager
Simple Interact has been very helpful to our practice in several ways. The first being the help with the practice and doctor reviews. Up until we started using this system, the only people that did reviews were the ones who were upset. Simple interact makes it very easy for clients who have had a positive experience to do an online review. They contact the patients and provide links for them to do the reviews. This has really allowed our reviews to become more positive and fair.
Another aspect of Simple interact is the patient feedback. Unfortunately not all our patients are happy every time. This system allows them to give a detailed account of their issues. This includes the appointment process, the staff, the facility and the providers. I have been able to spend additional time with our front staff to go over these reviews, and we have made many positive changes due to the patients feedback.
Lastly, their digitized intake forms including self-assessment screening forms are very easy for our patients to use. The response from our patients has been positive, and the results are calculated and easy to access and read.
Susan - Psychiatric Practice Manager
...Wait times have diminished and patients' satisfaction has improved...Dr. S - Neuro Surgeon
My practice is a very robust and busy Neurosurgical specialty group. Due to the size and the number of providers, we needed someone to streamline our system for receiving patient feedback and reviews. Simple Interact has done that for us. We received an increased number of online reviews which affects our practice reputation in a very positive manner. We received consistent feedback from our patients that we use to evaluate our performance in care delivery to them.
Simple Interact has also developed products for us that enable our clinic to run more smoothly and efficiently regarding patient intake and information entry into the charts. Wait times are diminished and patients' satisfaction has improved
Overall Simple Interact has had a very positive effect on our overall practice and reputation in the community. This translates into more patient encounters and better delivery of care to patients.
Dr. S - Neuro Surgeon
...Dr. Terrill received an On-Time Doctor award from Vitals.com based on patient feed back...Cheryl - Dermatology Practice Manager
Sonoma Skin Works has utilized Simple Interact for a number of years and it has been vital in the efficiency and expeditious manner in which we process our new patients. The patient survey is crucial for maintaining our standards of care.
Dr. Terrill received an On-Time Doctor award from Vitals.com based on patient feed back. Our patients also appreciate the ease of the smart tablet process and insurance processing.
Cheryl - Dermatology Practice Manager
We would love to share our expertise in
Patient Relationship Management.
Call us if you just have questions.
844-255-7467 Ext 1